Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What irritates me the most..

Arrgh, everyone is talkin about transformer ...
Megan Fox to Shi Labeouf and to Josh Duhamel

Pls la, im begging you pls and im down on my knees..
at least wait after i watched then we talk together la.
hmm, tmr i get review from Jason again.lol

I will watch on fri with sis.cz i promised her even before the screening.
And thats was 2 months ago, and she remembered that.
Remember once i told her, my frens ask to to watch with them and she started saying I anti promise and bla bla bla......=(
I have to reject my frens invitation.haha
But watching with her is kinda fun too.

Well, i will be going to Kl on this fri night..
On camping basis, i really wish it is nice la.
Hope i won't get regret.
And who can help to update my plurk if not my karma will drop =(

Before i start talkin nonsense, i better post it now.
And start shifting back to my law assignment ..


*poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment