Thursday, June 11, 2009

Q is back again

It's been a while since i last updated my blog. I guess i won't be updating as frequently after started my Y2S2. Just after the third week, i find myself fallen into many sickness. Thanks god im recovering with the help of the medicine from an indian doctor.lol

Actually, i do have some pictures bt lazy Queen is not in the mood of posting it.
YEA, here are some updated bout my college. Whoever frm tar, did u all happen to notice that our campus is full of denggi and they even dare to put a poster at the main entrance saying that our campus is infected with bla bla bla. I guess the health ministry are comin this or next week to do the fogging thingy which they did to my hse whn i was having my sweet dream. *Dammion*

Heard frm my fren and guess what it is real that Megan Fox is a transexual. I had been admiring her all this while, her hour glass body is what i wish and crave for and now im speechless. But i still think she is hot. And poor Shia u have to kiss a trans *chuckle*

Today newspaper stating that Adam Lambert admit that he is a real GAY. OMG, and he is seriously attracted to Kris Allen. Mrs Allen i seriously think that you should do some precaution sbefore your husband is gone with a gay partner..gosh!!!

I can't believe Q is signing up the d camping thingy for acca program.lol
All this while, i never imagine that I would let myself stay at recreation and training center. And even let myself consume the food of a canteen?? lol
And now i realise that i have been surrending to things which I objected all the while.
I guess Q is chagnging for her own good??
Old Q is gone and say you are welcome to new Q!!




My dream phone is finally out, but it was not what i thought it was. And Mr Khoo can't get cheaper price for me which means i have to pay more for it. How sad =(... God please help me.

Alright Im ADD d, so im poofing rite now!!

TA-DA

No comments:

Post a Comment