Monday, May 25, 2009

YuuuuFuuuuuu

Dis time i feel like blogging up everything in 1 blog, feel so lazy of after a tiring day.
1>> Dis is damn LOL, a must watch video. A video showing how The American Rejects can sing better den Miss Britney





2>> The teasing of american judges, damn hilarious.
* too bad i cant seems to find a higher quality video*






3>> It All Came Down To ONE





* how can u be so heartless*

Congrats Mr Kris Allen , I love you dude!!




I still think you are cool adam, hv to admit your vocal are far too better than the winner itself.



Here is our top 13 contestant >> check them out














































And Here Are The Season 8 Judges, they are simply amusing.






































The host of american idol




















The A.I wont work without Mr Fuller

And the winner gets a trophy this year :D



4 >> Im happy with my dis sem result so in exchange i watch these showss =)
P/S : just to make myself feel alive again b4 undergo for any examninations again.


This is nice =), though my fren
sleep through the whole movie.




This is amazing till I realise Harry
did mention that this movie doesn't
have its storyline. Overall review
still not that bad =)
This is OooH Laa LAAAA!!

5>> About this piece of shit cake made by Kah Boon



This piece of shit, i wont take it
leave to ee hong.lol


Kah Boon made dis 4 LUIZ!!
Cn you imagine?? LOL


Shittttttt!!


The Baker



Candid Shot


Mine!! Hell, its delicious!!



Yummy..


I guess its time for me to end d post!!
* waving goodbye*

1 comment:

  1. I didn't bake! Just make! And it's food! Not faeces!!!! Ish...!!!

    ReplyDelete